Scope of this policy
1. This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, 3manfactory Ltd, the owner and provider of this Website.
2. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
4. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
5. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
Types of cookies
7. This website uses the following cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.|
|Marketing cookies||These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
8. You can find a list of the cookies that we use below.
9. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
10. We give you control over which cookies we use. You can adjust your cookie preferences at any time.
11. You can also choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
13. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
16. The Website is owned by 3manfactory Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07642302 whose registered office is at Old Docks House, 90 Watery Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1AU, England.
17. You may contact us:
- by post using the address above.
- by telephone at 01772 915005.
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by using the contact form on the Website.
This policy was updated on 08 November 2022.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
|__cfruid||.www.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||Session||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare, used to identify trusted web traffic.|
|__cf_bm||.www.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||30 mins||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||.linkedin.com||Third-party||1 month||Used to store information about the time a sync with the lms_analytics cookie took place for users in the Designated Countries|
|__cf_bm||.hubspot.com||Third-party||30 mins||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|__cf_bm||.vimeo.com||Third-party||30 mins||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||Third-party||Session||General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written in JSP. Usually used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.|
|__hs_do_not_track||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||6 months||Prevents the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot.|
|__hs_cookie_cat_pref||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||6 months||The HubSpot Cookie Banner's consent preferences cookie.|
|_ga||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||2 years||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gid||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.|
|_gat_UA-70293248-1||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||1 min||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It is a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_ga_8Q34X0JMPB||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||2 years||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.|
|hubspotutk||.3manfactory.co.uk||Third-party||6 months||Contains visitors identity.|
|__hssc||.3manfactory.co.uk||Third-party||30 minutes||Analytics session cookie.|
|__hssrc||.3manfactory.co.uk||Third-party||Session||Used to determine is a session is new session.|
|li_sugr||.linkedin.com||Third-party||3 months||Used to make a probabilistic match of a user's identity outside the Designated Countries.|
|__hstc||.3manfactory.co.uk||Third-party||6 months||Analytics tracking cookie.|
Used by Typeform in context with the website’s pop-up.
|lidc||.linkedin.com||Third-party||1 day||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|bscookie||.www.linkedin.com||Third-party||1 year||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|_fbp||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||3 months||Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|UserMatchHistory||.linkedin.com||Third-party||1 month||This cookie is used to track visitors so that more relevant ads can be presented based on the visitor's preferences.|
|messagesUtk||.3manfactory.co.uk||First-party||6 months||This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the chatflows tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they're added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser.|
|bcookie||.linkedin.com||Third-party||1 year||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie for sharing the content of the website via social media.|
|_gcl_au||.3manfactory.co.uk||Third-party||3 months||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.|
|fr||facebook.com||Third-party||3 months||Contains a unique browser and user ID, used for targeted advertising.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Third-party||1 year||This cookie is used for targeting, analyzing and optimisation of ad campaigns in DoubleClick/Google Marketing Suite.|
|cb_anonymous_id||.clearbit.com||Third-party||1 year||This is the only cookie Clearbit uses 'out of the box'. It is a unique ID for each anonymous site visitor used to attribute page views back to that anonymous individual.|
|cb_user_id||.clearbit.com||Third-party||1 year||This cookie keeps track of the visitor's identity. This cookie is set when a user visits a page with the Clearbit Tag, but the cookie value is null until the visitor is identified using the identify call method.|
|cb_group_id||.clearbit.com||Third-party||1 year||This cookie keeps track of group information, like an account that a user belongs to or a company they work for. This cookie is set when a user visits a page with the Clearbit Tag, but the cookie value is null until a group is identified using the group call method.|
|lang||.linkedin.com||Third-party||Session||There are many different types of cookies associated with this name, and a more detailed look at how it is used on a particular website is generally recommended. However, in most cases it will likely be used to store language preferences, potentially to serve up content in the stored language.|
|lang||.ads.linkedin.com||Third-party||Session||There are many different types of cookies associated with this name, and a more detailed look at how it is used on a particular website is generally recommended. However, in most cases it will likely be used to store language preferences, potentially to serve up content in the stored language.|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Third-party||15 minutes||This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to determine if the website visitor's browser supports cookies.|
|AWSALBTGCORS||Amazon web services||Third-party||7 days||AWS Application Load Balancer Cookie. Load Balancing Cookie: It includes the same information as the original stickiness cookie plus this SameSite attribute.|